SAXION University of Applied Science, Netherlands, is a Dutch state university that has 3 campuses and offers four-year undergraduate studies and one-year postgraduate studies in English.
The following undergraduate study programs are being offered:
• Electrical & Electronic Engineering
• International Business & Management Studies
• Hotel Management
• Tourism Management
• Art & Technology
• International Finance & Accounting
• Game Creation & Producing
• Game Technology & Producing
• Textile Engineering & Management
The university offers an opportunity for one–year undergraduate studies as a final–year in many fields.
Every year a competition is announced for awarding financial support to students from Macedonia, which varies depending on the student’s profile from previous education. The scholarships are intended for undergraduate candidates that have good GPA from previous education and solid knowledge of the English language.
The following postgraduate studies are being offered:
• European Master Facility Management
• European Master Real Estate Management
• Master in Management (MA)
• Master in Business Administration (MBA)
At the SAXION postgraduate studies there is the opportunity of paid traineeship in companies for a maximum period of 12 months after graduation. For funding studies at this level there are possibilities for scholarships/grants from the Dutch state.