Politecnico di Milano is a state university that offers undergraduate, graduate and doctoral studies in technical sciences. Studies in English language are more common in the postgraduate level.
The following areas of postgraduate studies are being offeredin English language:
• Architecture – Sustainable Architecture of Large Scale Projects
• Urban Planning and Policy Design
• Product Service System Design
• Architectural Engineering
• Automation and Control Engineering
• Civil Engineering for Risk Mitigation
• Computer Engineering
• Electronic Systems Engineering
• Energy Engineering for an Environmentally Sustainable World
• Environmental and Geomatic Engineering
• Management Engineering
• Materials Engineering and Nanotechnology
• Mechanical Engineering.
Each year, a competition is announced for awarding financial support to candidates from Macedonia, Kosovo. The award varies depending on the student’s profile from previous education. For enrollment and scholarship the candidates should have a good average from secondary education and a good knowledge of the English language.