Programs offered at HULT:
BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
MASTER OF INTERNATIONAL MARKETING
MASTER OF SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP
MASTER OF INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
MASTER OF FINANCE
Why choose Hult?
- §The world’s largest business school
- §One Year MBA & Master Programs
- §Opportunities to study in 3 of our international campuses during the one year program: London, Dubai, Shanghai, San Francisco, Boston, New York and São Paulo
- §Top 10 in the world for International Business and International Experience according to the Financial Time Rankings.
- §1st in Post Graduate Percentage Salary Increase
- §International Campus Rotation
- §135 nationalities
- §Action Projects with leading world companies
- §Master Concentrations in International Marketing, International Business, International Finance, and Social Entrepreneurship.
Scholarships are distributed primarily on the basis of academic achievement, business acumen and future leadership potential. It is important that applicants apply to scholarship and financial aid as early as possible, as availability of awards is limited.
To apply to Hult International Business School you need to submit the following: Apply here
- Online questionnaire
- Application fee ($150) payable online or by wire transfer.
After the deadline, candidates must submit:
- Personal Statement
- Diplomas from Bachelor Program (if currently in progress, then transcripts from the past two years).
- Two letters of recommendation
- TOEFL, IELTS, Pearson or Cambridge Certificate (First or Advanced) score.
- GMAT results will be required for certain programs.